In the News:
We recently published our inaugural Zia Momentum Release. This release highlights our company growth and achievements for 2012, as well as showcases our most notable activities and developments from a record year. We’re proud to reflect on our accomplishments in 2012 and look forward to a strong 2013.
Zia’s 2012 innovations included:
- Hosting the inaugural Paper to Mobile Summit where over 100 attendees traveled to Boulder, Colorado to learn about Zia’s vision for a Content Connected World and take in presentations by Alfresco’s President and CEO John Powell, Ephesoft’s CTO Ike Kavas, and other technology leaders.
- Publishing of Intelligent Document Capture with Ephesoft, a book co-authored by Zia’s Pat Myers, Michael Muller, Clifford Laurin, and Ephesoft’s Ike Kavas.
- Launching of Insight for Ephesoft, an application monitoring software add-on for Ephesoft that provides detailed reporting and metrics on the performance of the Ephesoft Intelligent Document Capture system.
- Updating of Fresh Project with MS Project integration–an Alfresco Enterprise 3.3 and up share customization, which enables organizations to quickly and cost-effectively setup project management solutions.
- Introducing Zia’s EnterpriseNow Packages providing companies with a fixed budget service for implementation of Alfresco Enterprise.
- Investing in industry-specific solution practices with initial presence at events like eCourts and MBA 2012.
Read the complete press release here: 1.16.13 – Zia_Momentum_Release