said Mike Mahon, CEO of Zia.
Alfresco Mobile connects to Alfresco Enterprise (3.4 and above), Alfresco Team, and Alfresco Cloud* and provides access to your corporate documents on the go.
With Alfresco Mobile, you can:
• Easily navigate your sites and folders in Alfresco.
• Quickly download and view documents on your iPhone or iPad (Microsoft Office Documents, PDFs, videos, images, etc…).
• Capture and upload of video and audio recordings.
• Upload documents.
• Add comments to a document and view comments from others.
• Comments are automatically synced to the Alfresco repository.
• Open documents in other apps for editing.
• Open documents in Alfresco Mobile from apps such as Mail App, Office² HD or DocsToGo.
• Save your favorite documents on your iPhone or iPad for offline viewing.
• Easily email documents right from the app.
• Capture, tag, and upload documents and multimedia from your iPhone or iPad.
• View a content activity feed with direct link to updated documents.
Alfresco Mobile connects to your Alfresco repository using your Alfresco log-in credentials (over HTTP or HTTPS), and manages user access based on their permissions.
Alfresco Mobile 1.2 added the following features:
• Integration with the QuickOffice “Save Back” feature to quickly open, edit, and save back documents to your repository.
• Connect to multiple repositories.
• Connect to the Alfresco in the cloud service (available early 2012).
• Improved user interface and caching.