Zia Consulting’s Fresh Workflow software allows organizations to quickly and cost effectively create custom workflows that automate document centric business processes such as contracts, sales, marketing or human resources. Fresh Workflow is a scalable solution that provides complete life cycle capabilities from creating, sharing, reviewing, negotiating, approving, and storing documents.
Fresh Workflow streamlines document intensive business processes using automated workflows and provides organizations with added visibility and control over their process. It ensures that documents or forms meet company policies and regulations. Designed to be used over and over again, Fresh Workflow can be easily customized to any document-based business process.
- Pre-packaged workflow processes for RFP, expenditure and revenue contracts
- Boot Strap Workflow structure allows users to hand off one workflow to another
- Access control defined by group, user and role
- Rules-driven task assignment automatically assigns reviewer, approver, administrator and attorney tasks based on configuration
- User dashboard provides a real-time view of all current processes in process, highlighting workflows and specific tasks
- Electronic signature with two-factor authentication ensures facsimile signatures match the user
- Business intelligence data extract capability allows third-party BI tools to create and distribute real-time and historical reports
- Metadata is built into each pre-packaged task and can be customized
- SOAP integration for exchanging data with business and financial systems
- Advanced upload by inserting directly into the workflow task and automatically add the uploaded document to the workflow resources
- Customized search capability in the workflow task to allow the user to specify a space to search in
- Task Documents can be uploaded directly in the task, or sourced from existing repository content
- Final Secured PDF generated automatically based on user selections of source documents and templates
- Ad-hoc reviewers and dashboard observers assigned on the fly
- Scalable content management system, Alfresco Enterprise ECM System, that provides the repository and workflow engine
Fresh Workflow uses best practices and open source Alfresco Enterprise Content Management technology to provide users a highly scalable document repository and rules-based workflow engine at a fraction of the costs of tradition solutions. Fresh Workflow uses open standards for easy integration with back-end systems and extracts valuable metadata making documents easily searched.
Understanding that business process and workflows can change quickly or can vary, Zia designed the workflow engine to be flexible without creating a burden on the organization. With Fresh Workflow, users have the ability to hand off one workflow to another, such as an RFP workflow to a Contract workflow.
Fresh Workflow includes a dashboard that highlights individual tasks, workflows, assigned users, start and completion dates and other document outcomes. Managers can use the dashboard to ensure that all documents are moving efficiently through a business process. Built in electronic signatures provide authentication controls that ensure each signature matches the user.