Zia recently presented a very well received webinar highlighting the challenges and business value of Social Content and Collaboration. The really exciting part involves a code review of a simple but powerful solution to the real world problem of integrating CRM with ECM. In this example a change in deal status to won in SalesForce creates a contract document in Alfresco and kicks off a workflow. As far as we know, this represents the first ever documented SalesForce to Alfresco integration. Using the power of Mule’s ESB cloud connectors and CMIS the solution is very straight forward and your imagination will run wild as you consider the implications to other enterprise integration possibilities.
Subscribe via email
Want these blog posts delivered to your inbox? Enter your email address below:
- Impressions of the Gilbane Conference 2013 December 11, 2013
- Webinar Recording Posted: Zia Insurance Document Automation System (IDAS) featuring Alfresco & EaaS December 6, 2013
- Event Recap: ARMA 2013 November 11, 2013
- New @ContentPeople.com – Demo Video of ZiaOne Loan Automation System (LAS) November 5, 2013
- In the News: Zia Consulting Launches Easy RM Solutions for Records Management November 4, 2013