Zia recently presented a very well received webinar highlighting the challenges and business value of Social Content and Collaboration. The really exciting part involves a code review of a simple but powerful solution to the real world problem of integrating CRM with ECM. In this example a change in deal status to won in SalesForce creates a contract document in Alfresco and kicks off a workflow. As far as we know, this represents the first ever documented SalesForce to Alfresco integration. Using the power of Mule’s ESB cloud connectors and CMIS the solution is very straight forward and your imagination will run wild as you consider the implications to other enterprise integration possibilities.
Subscribe via email
Want these blog posts delivered to your inbox? Enter your email address below:
- Webinar Recording: Fixed Price, Fixed Duration – Get Your Project Started Right with ICE April 16, 2014
- ECM Renovation Roadshow – Next Stop: Dallas! April 11, 2014
- New @ContentPeople.com: Zia’s Simple + Secure Back Office: AP Automation Demo March 26, 2014
- Zia Consulting Launches ICE: Initial Consulting Engagements March 24, 2014
- Event Recap: Renovation Roadshow Round I March 13, 2014