Streamlining the “Sales to Delivery” Order Process
Does your organization struggle with order delays due to congestion? Are manual data entry errors impacting orders?
Join us for an open discussion on Wednesday, July 29 at 11:00 a.m. MDT. Zia Consulting and Ephesoft will present strategies for streamlining the “sales to delivery” process. We’ll cover the use of Ephesoft Intelligent Content Capture technology. By attending this online event, you’ll leave knowing more about how to:
- Reduce order intervals from weeks to days
- Eliminate manual data entry and order errors
- Reduce DSO and realize revenue faster
- Increase sales team and channel partner satisfaction
- Auto-validate signed service orders for accuracy and missing information
- Eliminate order delays due to congestion during peak volumes
Our panel of experts will share ideas and solutions in an open discussion format. Your questions and ideas are welcome. Anyone working in the telecommunications or cloud service provider spaces, or with an interest in learning how capture technology can improve business processes should attend.