The term “digital transformation” is widely used throughout the technology industry these days. Software and hardware vendors alike are all touting the idea, claiming to be able to fundamentally change your business for the better. But what does it really mean, and what are some examples of companies successfully capitalizing on this potential? As an objective third-party consultancy working with numerous technologies, we’ve developed a list of the six components required to actually digitally transform your business. Over the next few months, we’re co-hosting with our technology partners a series of webinars, complete with real-world examples, to address these components.
Each webinar is slated to run for 30 minutes with time set aside for Q&A.
Be sure to tune in to learn more about each of our six components of digital transformation:
- Tuesday, December 10: Modernizing Systems
- Tuesday, December 17: Integrative and Innovative Systems
- Early 2020: Digitized Core Organizational Processes
- Early 2020: Automated Business Processes
- Early 2020: Automated Compliance and Governance
- Early 2020: New Technologies